Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some of this reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how to patent an invention good an insurance policy you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a complete collection of providers not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar providers that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review for InventHelp and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.